Landscape Brands manufactures high-quality site furnishings at an exceptional value that outperform their industry competitors. Established by Bill Gilbert in 1970 as Clean City Squares, the company’s first products were created in response to a customer request for receptacles with graphic panels.
Soon, Gilbert’s creation grew into a complete line of benches, urns, recyclers, tables and other complementary site furnishings. Today, this family-owned and operated company is an innovative leader in the site furnishings industry.
Geen Practices: They believe that beautifying public spaces are not just their business, but also their responsibility. Landscape Brands looks for new ways to meet their customers' expectations for high quality, environmentally friendly items. For example, they:
• offer products that contribute to LEED certification.
• utilize a high degree of recycled materials when possible.
• adopt environmentally sustainable processes
• develop items that utilize recycled materials.
• increase the number of offerings that encourage recycling.
Fastest delivery time. With the fastest delivery time in the business, most items ship in ten days or less. The manufacturing facilities are so streamlined that Landscape Brands is able to produce orders based on clients’ exact option selection and specifications.
Toughest coatings. The Fusion Coatings® product line offers the proprietary “Fusion Advantage” multi-stage process, which delivers items with unmatched durability in the industry.
Benches, tables, receptacles and planters stay looking new, years longer than their competitors. There's no fading, peeling, chipping or cracking. The Fusion Advantage multi-stage process includes:
1. Coating items using a proprietary plastisol process, which permanently heat fuses the plastisol to the primed steel.
2. Applying items with the exclusive patented protection of TopCoat®, an incredibly durable shield that encapsulates and protects the plastisol. Typically, other manufacturers combine pigment and UV-inhibitors in with their plastisol, making it less effective. Fusion's TopCoat is applied directly over the plastisol, sealing it against the elements for an industry-leading resistance to fading, cracking, UV-damage, as well as common acids, salts, seawater, mold, mildew and fungus.
3. Applying FusionGuard® primer to all powder coated steel components for Fusion Coatings and most of the company’s Clean City™ outdoor furnishings. FusionGuard provides extreme rust protection to these critical parts.
In 2009, Landscape Brands enhanced FusionGuard by increasing the primer’s rust-resistant capacity and improving durability. Testing (ASTM B 117) conducted by an independent source revealed that frames coated with FusionGuard exceed the industry standard by 34 percent.
Warranties: at a glance.
• 20-Year Warranty against structural failure of all steel, aluminum and cast iron bench frames and assemblies.
• 20-Year Warranty against structural failure of all recycled plastic products from splitting, fungal decay, and insect damage.
• 7-Year Warranty on Fusion Advantage finish against material and workmanship as well as fading, rusting, peeling, chipping, cracking, mold or mildew.
Landscape Brands’ products WILL NOT have these problems: